Purch is seeking an organized assistant ad operations manager to work with the direct sales team. This role is responsible for supporting the team from pre- to post-sales cycle for an assigned list of digital campaigns. The assistant ad ops manager will serve as liaison between sales, account management, and the design teams to ensure campaign fulfillment and client satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a detailed knowledge of digital media, ad serving, and ad tech. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to join a fast growing, innovative, and dynamic digital media organization.
The Day to Day
- Responsible for set up and monitoring and project management of ad campaigns from launch to final reporting
- QA campaign creative for spec compliance and proper functionality
- Support pre-sales efforts with sales planning and creative solutions teams – including inventory management, technical capabilities, and ad specs
- Advise sales and clients on best practices for campaign delivery, workflow improvement and technical
- Coordinate with development and engineering teams on implementing custom sponsorships and integrations
- Assist finance with internal and 3rd party delivery reporting to ensure proper revenue reconciliation
- 1-2 years of experience in an ad operations role such as an ad trafficker, ad network or DSP support.
- Experience with publisher ad-serving and ad management technologies (DFP preferred).
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags.
- Working knowledge of Excel, familiarity with HTML.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a flexible, personable attitude and customer service mindset
- Effective time management skills: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Bachelor degree required
Purch is one of the world’s largest tech review publishers with brands such as Tom’s Guide, LaptopMag, and LiveScience under its umbrella. With billions of users and three straight years of profitable, venture-backed double-digit growth, Purch is on a mission to make complex buying decisions easier for both buyers and sellers. Purch is a fun, close-knit, flexible, results-oriented work environment looking for talented people who fit.